Service Drive Process Coaching
Our team designs and delivers powerful workshop and retail implementation products that measurably change the behaviours and performance of auto manufacturer, distributor and retail dealership personnel. The training we deliver rings true with participants because of our automotive background. We recognize the challenges they face and bring a no-excuses approach to the development of career oriented retail dealership performers.
Subsequently, our keynote presentations and regular field visits assure continued reinforcement of the behaviours. Shawn Ryder and his team have conducted retail training and performance improvement for Mazda, Volvo, Ford and Lincoln dealerships in North America and abroad using a variety of delivery channels – Web, workshop and in-dealership implementation. Shawn Ryder will provide the necessary knowledge and skills, supported by an unmatched track record of success, to drive measurable improvement for your retail locations.
Manufacturers frequently hire us to train their Field Teams on how to assess, coach, implement and sustain these processes. We will generate specific recommendations that address all of the opportunities to increase the sale of parts products including those recommendations that are based not only on weaknesses, but also on strengths.
Together, we will work to:
- Determine overall retail opportunities to target improvements.
- Utilize key products such as brakes, batteries and tires.
- Create learning that will be interactive, engaging and enjoyable!
- Successfully engage Dealers and Fixed Operations Managers through Interactive Activities.
- Provide the necessary ongoing coaching, mentoring and feedback during the coaching sessions – including Walk-Around, Appointment Setting and Process driven training.
- Plan the evaluation of training and experiences, as well as provide administrative support.
- By the end of this visit you will:
- Build a roadmap to your own dealership success with Service Department Marketing
- What tools are available to YOUR dealership
- Using specific campaigns to target markets and needed services on a client vehicle
- Learn what motivates Service Clients
- Gain insights into getting a client to come to your dealership – Follow up, Build Rapport, Communication
- Understand why people make purchase decisions
- Know how technology is used to build the customer experience – online, texting and other tools
- Best practices from retailers and how to use at your location
Participants are able to explore new ideas, practice them in a safe and non-threatening environment, and discuss their ideas with others who have similar situations. The participants learn to work together as a cohesive team. When they return to the daily business, they are enthusiastic and ready to put into practice these newly-learned processes.
The benefit of the coaching include:
- Easy to follow process
- Improving Upfront Customer Communication Skills
- Increase Appointments, Accessory Sales, Labour and Decrease No Shows!
- Career path for Service Department Team Members
- Build Revenue for the Dealership, Department and Team
- Improve Customer Service Satisfaction (CSI Builder)
Elements of the workshop include:
- Opening and Objectives
- Benchmarking Activity
- Communication Basics
- Inspection Based Selling Marketing
- Do Coupons Still Work?
- Mailings Based on Yellow and Red
- Marketing and Customer Interaction Using Twitter
- Building Market Value on Facebook
- Using Text Message for Communication and specials
- Groupon, Pinterest, SEO – what, why, how, when?
- Spin Chart Activities
- Implementation, Goals and Planning