Establish a clear path of action.
Digital marketing is marketing that makes use of electronic devices (computers) such as personal computers, smartphones, cellphones, tablets and game consoles to engage with stakeholders. Digital Marketing is the promotion of brands using all forms of digital advertising Means to reach consumers.
Many organizations use a combination of traditional and digital marketing channels; however, digital marketing is becoming more popular with marketers as it allows them to track their ROI (Return on Investment) more accurately compared to other traditional marketing channels.
Today most of the businesses used these new digital technologies/ Types of digital marketing for advertising & promoting the product/services & for reaching to the targeted Customers/Consumers. There are following types / new technologies used in digital marketing
Your strategy, if a comprehensive one, will be around long-term. At the same time, you have to remain open to changes and improvements if, for instance, your competitors take a new direction, you take a new direction. Flexibility is the name of the game.
Let’s take a look at how to start writing your marketing strategy:
Analyze your dealership
- Objectives and how you’ll reach them
- Strengths and weaknesses of the team, business, products, services
Analyze your market
- How big is it?
- You growth expectations
- Customers’ behavior and spending power
Analyze your competition
- Monitor their messaging, marketing campaigns, social channels, products
- Their strengths and weaknesses compared to yours
- Compare pricing, customer support, sales channels, customer demographics, messaging, etc.
Identify your customers
- Segment your existing and potential Customers according to what they want from your dealership – high-quality products, low cost, 24/7 customer support, location, etc.
- Once you’ve segmented, compare your positioning with that of your competitors – customer support, cheaper/more expensive, fast to market, targeted countries, etc.
Analyze your products and services
- USP – what makes your product or service unique?
- Benefits – check out your segments as it’s likely they’ll be looking for different things – price, location, etc.
How will you broadcast your benefits?
- Blog posts
- Social Media
- Email campaigns
- Promotions and offers
- Paid ads
- Events and trade shows
- Traditional press
- TV and radio
- Word of mouth
Having agreed on your dealership marketing strategy, you’re now ready to build your marketing plan, and launch campaigns. Your plan will identify budgeting, deadlines, key team members, channels, etc.
Advantages of Digital Marketing
There are many advantages of digital marketing, including:
It’s more affordable to deploy than traditional marketing and advertising
- Digital marketing goes from planning to execution more quickly.
- Digital marketing gives fans/viewers/readers a chance to share your content.
- Digital marketing campaigns are easier to attach to other campaigns & growth in the customer’s base.
- Digital marketing campaigns have longer shelf lives & access to wide international markets.
- Digital marketing gives the brand more time and space to tell its story.
Remember what I said earlier, about having a flexible strategy? Your plan, more so.