- Create a social media marketing plan that aligns with your overall business objectives and goals. This plan should include what platforms you will use, what types of content you will create, and how you will measure success.
- Use a mix of visual and written content to showcase your products, services, and brand personality. This could include images of your vehicles, videos of test drives, and educational articles about car maintenance and safety.
- Engage with your audience by responding to comments and messages, asking for feedback, and sharing user-generated content. This will help build relationships and trust with potential customers.
- Take advantage of social media advertising to target specific audiences and promote specific products or offers. This can be a cost-effective way to reach new customers and drive traffic to your website.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of your social media campaigns to see what is working and what can be improved. Use this information to refine your strategy and continue to grow your presence on social media.
Shawn Ryder is a long-time automotive professional of over 20 years – both with technology and retail when selling vehicles. Having started in the industry in the early 2000s with a service training organization. Worked hard to become the Vice President of the organization building clients and technology at the same time. After that worked with some automotive technology companies and then sold vehicles at a dealership with a high standard for sales. Using all of the industry knowledge now working with dealerships and focusing on their digital marketing to grow online and dealership traffic.